Meet us this year at the following exhibitions in Europe
- RosUpack 2020, 08.-11.06.2020, Moskova, Venäjä
- Alihankinta 2019, 24.-26.09.2019, Stand D301, Tampere, Finland
- Fachpack 2019, 24.-26.09.2019, Stand 153, Hall 9, Nuremberg, Germany
- Hispack 2018, 08-11.05.2018, Stand G 784, Barcelona, Spain
- PacTec 2018, 29-31.05.2018, Stand 6n21, Helsinki, Finland
- Alihankinta 2018, 25-27.09.2018, Tampere, Finland
- Fachpack 2018, 25-27.09.2018, Stand 647, Hall 7A, Nuremberg, Germany
- Scanpack 2018, 23-26.10.2018, Gothenburg, Sweden
- CCE International 2017, 21-23.03.2017, Hall B5, Stand 734, Munich, Germany
- Sino Corrugated 2017, 11-14.04.2017, Stand N1D08-09, Shanghai, China
- Plastpol 2017, 23-26.5.2017, Stand A-98, Kielce, Poland
- Alihankintamessut, Subcontracting fair, 26-28.9.2017, Stand D13, Tampere, Finland
- Empack 2017, 11-12.10.2017, Stand 5p24, Helsinki, Finland
- PacTec 2016, 20-22.09.2016, Helsinki, Finland
- Fachpack 2016, 27-29.09.2016, Nürnberg, Germany
- Fachpack 2015, 29.9-1.10.2015, Stand 451 Hall 5, Nürnberg, Germany
- Scanpack 2015, 20-23.10.2015, Stand C02:08, Göteborg, Sweden
- Empack 2015, 18-19.11.2015, Stand G31b Hall 4, Madrid, Spain
Eltete at Interpack exhibition in Germany 2014
Interpack packaging exhibition, which is held every 3 years in Germany, was this year one of the most successful ever in its history as the world’s most important trade fair for the packaging sector and related processing industries. 2,700 exhibitors and 175,000 visitors (66% from abroad, 120 nations) showed clearly that the overriding theme is sustainability in today’s packaging.
For Eltete TPM the exhibition was very successful as well, we got interesting new leads from all parts of the world. Interpack has also been a great meeting point to meet our existing customers and collaborators.
The hits of the show were definitely PallRuns and carton pallets. Also The Box which is an alternative to wooden or plywood boxes was one of the most popular products of this exhibition.
We have seen an increasing interest to environmentally friendly transport packaging materials. It is clear that packaging decision makers are looking for sustainable materials which comply with their company environmental policy.
- EU government regulations are leading the way to a greener future.
- Our visitors are satisfied to always find new innovative products in our stand. This is something that everyone is looking for, new ideas.
- Multinational companies are committed to work with our company also due to the fact that our international sales and production network can cover all locations.
We thank all our customers and new contacts for visiting our stand. It has been a great pleasure to see the genuine interest in our products and the understanding of our concept and slogan the 3R – Reduce, Replace, Recycle. We are happy to be able provide you our products and services from our global sales network.