Laminated carton board gives superb protection, even against the hardest shocks. Reinforce your transport packaging with edgeboards and say goodbye to transport damage.
Protection, stability and stacking strength
Our edgeboards in combination with stretch foil, shrink wrap and strapping guarantee that you will have the perfect edge protection for your product.
- replaces expensive packaging material
- savings in materials and labour
- is environmentally friendly
- can be sent all over the world without any need for extra treatment, such as the fumigation required for wooden material
- allows you to optimise your transport space by double-stacking
- strengthens your package and minimises transport damage
- Bio-quality: PVA glue-laminated
- HS-quality: heat-laminated liquid board for the most humid conditions or where very high strength is required
- Self-adhesive options
- Printing options
Types and quality
Our edgeboards are made from a high-quality reusable carton board. They can be delivered either in Bio- or Heat-sealed qualities with a variety of surfaces perfect for each requirement, ensuring safe transport without damage to their products.
- Bio – Laminated with a water-soluble glue under high pressure to produce a highly stable profile element.
- HS (heat-sealed) – Excellent protection against moisture and dampness. Offers superb stability even with major fluctuations in moisture levels.
- Printed – Company names, logos and advertisements can easily be printed during the manufacturing process.
- Self-adhesive – Packaging is easier thanks to its excellent and strong adhesive.
Applications in different industries
Mineral wool industry
New possibilites with edgeboards
A combination of edgeboards and PallRuns®,
is a new 4-way pallet alternative. It optimises the use of space; you will be able to load more and get all the benefits of strong sustainable packaging.